• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new Ipad.

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new ipad.  Overdrive adobe ID and my digital editions ID aren't the same, therefore, I can't read books I download on my ipad in Digital Editions.  I tried to erase authorization in digital editions, but it is asking for a vendor login ID.  I want to get the digital editions account to be the same as the ipad, as I have already started reading the book in overdrive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you enter the same date as the last device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged in to the overdrive app using the email and password I used on the previous device.  I don't know why it ended up with a different adobe ID (some long number like urn:uuid:08470418-4987-1757-80yf-9c42kcb22575).  Same email associated with both accounts. 

I tried Adobe's chat assistance, the guy said he couldn't help me and that I should come to the forum and that there would be some Adobe employee who could help me or something.  Basically less than useless...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The uuid has you by all readers. Seams a intern id for the system. If you used his mail address for the authorize is the UUID the same for the system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't understand a thing you wrote...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry when you not unserstand me, but no other idea how can explain it you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines