• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hanging bullets?

Advocate ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a document in InDesign with hanging bullets. Using ID's Bullets and Numbering feature, I made the bullets red (via a Character Style) and the remainder of the text black. When I export the doc to EPUB, the red bullets render as black. Does anyone know of a way to edit the CSS that fixes this problem so my bullets stay red? Thanks.

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

My friend and colleague Bob Levine came to my rescue with a killer workaround. Thanks (again), Bob!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My friend and colleague Bob Levine came to my rescue with a killer workaround. Thanks (again), Bob!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live to serve!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In case anyone is wondering. I set the paragraph style text color to red and then applied a black character style to all of the text using a nested style.

Works like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines