Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks on Flex applications/charts

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been trying hard to get the watermarks off the charts from my Flex application. Here are the steps I have tried and none of them work

1> Added the license information inside the flex-config.xml file inside the frameworks folder

<licenses>

<license>

<product>flexbuilder47</product>

<serial-number>number</serial-number>

</license>

</licenses>

The weird thing is, even after I add this, I don't see the change reflecting in the target folder inside my flex web app after I do an mvn clean install. Not sure what I could be missing.

Also tried replacing the above with flexbuilder4 inside product. Tried just using <flashbuilder47>number</flashbuilder47> as well.

2> Added the following block inside my flexmojos plugin in the pom

<configuration>

<debug>${flex.debug}</debug>

<swfVersion>11</swfVersion>

<licenses>

<flashbuilder47>number</flashbuilder47>

</licenses>

</configuration>

Obviously replacing number in all cases with the license. I am not sure what I could be missing.

I have Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 Premium. Do I need to have any kind of Pro software only to make the watermarks disappear? Like Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 Pro or something? I tried many things with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sharat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines