• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Hunt

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2007 Jun 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We used to use Bug Hunt 32 to test our help files with an application. Is there Bug Hunt for HTML help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2007 Jun 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Tools > Enable Bug Hunter menu item. You can see the results by displaying the output pane (View > Output View menu item) and clicking on the Bug Hunter tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2008 Jul 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug Hunter used to work for us, but now (after letting time pass, and after re-installing Windows) it does not work anymore.

We have an HTMLHelp project, and generate a CHM file. We have an application that uses context-sensitive help to access this CHM file.

But we thought that Bug Hunter (once displayed and enabled in RoboHelp HTML 7) would simply display ANY context-sensitive calls from ANY application to its associated CHM file (i.e., regardless of which project is actually open in RH-HTML). Is that correct?

Then why is this not working?

This is not likely a problem with a particular PC, because someone else (who does not work for us) reproduced this problem for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 31, 2008 Jul 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I don't know if this will help your particular situation (sorry), but my bug hunter has never worked in RoboHelp. However, the HTML Help message viewer in HTML Help Workshop does display the calls to our CHMS. Why one works and the other doesn't I couldn't say. You might give HTML Help Workshop's viewer a shot.

At my office we have a mixture of bug hunter both working and not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp