• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to activate RoboHelp Office X4

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2008 Jul 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got RoboHelp X4 and want to activate it.

The activation Wizard that I get while starting RoboHelp Office gives me two options - Internet activation and Manual activation through call center. First option of Internet activation always fails with can not connect to server. I tried calling the customer care number multiple times. For quite a few days the activation servers were down. One time the care guy gave me the URL - http://brzsupport.connectpro.acrobat.com/robohelp/ for internet activation but there also I get one document which tells about activation of RoboHelp X5.

Can anyone please tell where can I get my version X4 activated?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2008 Jul 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum

There is a current thread running on this. Please see that. I will be updating it shortly.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp