• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No side bar LR 2015.8

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't have any side bars in LR just black borders and my photos in the middle.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Others have noticed similar symptoms. Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom 2015.7/8: Panels and filmstrip black when switching to Develop macOS Sierra | Photoshop Family Customer Commun… Be sure to copy and paste the contents of Help > System Info.  You'll be notified of any workarounds or changes in status of the problem.  (Also, there are some workarounds already listed in that topic that have worked for at lea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martinhanell,

Try clicking on the arrows on the side of Lightroom panels.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards

Tanuj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! thanks for the suggestion but i know my way around LR and there is nothing there just black borders no matter if i press the arrows.

But if i restart LR its works until i do some changes like minimizing LR or change from liberary to develop or something like that.

I think there is a minor bugg in the newest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed exactly the same problem after the latest update...when I move to the Develop Module

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Others have noticed similar symptoms. Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom 2015.7/8: Panels and filmstrip black when switching to Develop macOS Sierra | Photoshop Fa... Be sure to copy and paste the contents of Help > System Info.  You'll be notified of any workarounds or changes in status of the problem.  (Also, there are some workarounds already listed in that topic that have worked for at least a couple people.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines