• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lowest bitrate of adobe premiere elements?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know what is the lowest bit rate adobe premiere elements.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

As an experiment, I've crammed enough video on the timeline to get the Fit Contents to lower the bitrate to 1.69 Mbps.

Though, as I've said, that tells you almost nothing about how much video you can stuff onto a DVD -- or what it will look like when you do.

So I guess the answer depends on whether your goal is to fit your project onto a DVD or to get the worst possible video quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the resolution of the video.

File size can also be affected by the format and compression level of your video.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? There may be a better solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am planning to use adobe premiere elements to create movie DVDs. To burn three movies in to one DVD I have to decrease the quality of each movie using total bit rate before the burning of the DVD. I already tried few products that is available in the market but none them capable to burn three movies( 1h 40 min runtime) in to one DVD(4.3GB). That is why I need to know what is the lowest total bit rate that can be used in adobe premiere elements when creating a movie DVD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the total running time of all three movies together one hour and 40 minutes? If so, you should be able to fit that on one DVD just using the Fit to Disc option.

But if you're movies are 1:40 each -- for a total of nearly 5 hours -- there's no way to fit that on a DVD. Not even using a compressor like DVD Shrink.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.You did not answer my question.==>.I need to know what is the lowest total bit rate that can be used in adobe premiere elements when creating a movie DVD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an experiment, I've crammed enough video on the timeline to get the Fit Contents to lower the bitrate to 1.69 Mbps.

Though, as I've said, that tells you almost nothing about how much video you can stuff onto a DVD -- or what it will look like when you do.

So I guess the answer depends on whether your goal is to fit your project onto a DVD or to get the worst possible video quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not worry about about the quality. Is 1.69Mbps the lowest bit rate that can be achieved in adobe premiere elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I've said, that is the lowest I could force the DVD production settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines