• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Code to affect design

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Elaine, did you ever told about making XD with coding to by means of it when you code that is shows in XD, if you guys can do that, then XD will be really in Premier Mondial.

Please let me know i'm so curious.

Dezzy from Paris.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

If you're interested in Framer-like interactions, you should upvote this story instead, then: Create animations by writing scripting code in XD (like Framer) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, raizeryetresd-

We currently don't have this feature, but definitely upvote this feature in UserVoice: Use CSS properties / classes to specify object appearance – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & B...

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elaine we both know tat you don't have this future, but you didn't get my point i wonder people like you how they have chance to work  at Adobe, The point was that XD to be have Code related like Framer or even better that my inquiry is please read attentively

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're interested in Framer-like interactions, you should upvote this story instead, then: Create animations by writing scripting code in XD (like Framer) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Reques...

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines