Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am going to update Adobe Indesign cc 2015 to newer version

Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am going to update Adobe Indesign cc 2015 to newer version and I am worried I may not be able to open the files I created IN CC 2015 from the new version. Can you assist which later version of Indesign can work with files created in cc2015?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

You will be able to open your 2015 files in 2017 without any issues.

But, before you upgrade, you might want to read the first half of this post, to see how to keep 2015 installed as your install 2017. Not because of file compatibility issues, but because some people have have had issues with 2017 running smoothly. If you have issues with 2017, you can easily return to 2015. If you don't, you can uninstall 2015 whenever you like.

https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-creative-cloud-not-working-upgrade/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will be able to open your 2015 files in 2017 without any issues.

But, before you upgrade, you might want to read the first half of this post, to see how to keep 2015 installed as your install 2017. Not because of file compatibility issues, but because some people have have had issues with 2017 running smoothly. If you have issues with 2017, you can easily return to 2015. If you don't, you can uninstall 2015 whenever you like.

https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-creative-cloud-not-working-upgrade/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines