Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending PDF from Acrobat Pro DC to email client

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

When I open a PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and then try to attach it to my default (office 2016, 365) email application, a window pops up saying that an error occurred while sending email. That is as far as I get and no email is sent. Can anyone help me with this please?

Regards

Phil

[ Moderator: removed personal ID from subject line, and moved to Acrobat forum ]

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

I had a similar issue. After I selected the "attach to email" icon, I got the spinning wheel of death. To fix, I added another email account in acrobat: preferences > email accounts. I kept my Outlook account as the default. And for some reason the "attach to email" icon works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send the PDF through a browser-based email service, like Gmail?

Are PDF files allowed as attachments by your email service/system administrator?

Does it give you an actual error code, or is it just saying "An error occurred"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar issue. After I selected the "attach to email" icon, I got the spinning wheel of death. To fix, I added another email account in acrobat: preferences > email accounts. I kept my Outlook account as the default. And for some reason the "attach to email" icon works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines