Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot apply to distribute Adobe Flash player

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am not able to apply for Adobe Flash player distribution as although I have tried twice, I never received an email with the download links.

We (as Admins) need a quick way to access these downloads on a regular basis.

Can you please share the direct links with the latest Extended Support Release downloads?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will notify the licensing team to resend the email.  Please note that we stopped supporting the Extended Support Release in October. A note stating such was added to the distribution download page several months prior to October and to this FAQ Where can I find the "Extended Support Release" of Flash Player for Windows or Macintosh?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need those links, too. We applied in March and never got any new links after your changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please private message me your email id with which you applied for distribution license. I would forward the same to the licensing team to look into the issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marcof32513906

When you applied in March, did the email contain a link with distribution3.html or distribution4.html in it?  If it contained distribution4.html you should still be able to access the page.  If you can no longer access the page you'll need to request a new distribution license.

--Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nemanjar44554519

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you did, or did not receive the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have still not received the email from the licensing team.

Regards,

Richard Pearson

Senior Support Analyst

YBS Group

Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6WZ

[moderator: deleted PII]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richardp8493856

I just replied to your private message. I'll reply again when I have an update from the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still haven't received the email.

I will PM you but this is a major problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nemanjar44554519

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you did, or did not, receive the email.

--

Maria

<edited>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi nemanjar44554519 ,

Please confirm if you did, or did not receive, the email.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines