• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I change the page ordner in the online preview?

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if i try to click trough the pages in the online preview i created with the link, the pages aren't in the right order.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-14 um 15.46.33.png

I also rearranged the pages in the layer mode but nothing really changes. How can i edit the page order to just click trough every page with not clicking in the prototype?

Thanks for the support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the order should be as the artboards appear in XD: from top left and then from top to bottom. Is this not what you are seeing? I am happy to look at your XD file!

Hth, Corrinna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how my version now looks like right now, i rearranged everything several times (from top to button, from left to right and everything) but it's still not the right order.

Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-14 um 17.07.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any hotspots in your prototype? If so currently the artboard order on the web will the order of interactions from the home artboard.

In our next release of XD the artboards will be in the same order as the preview window in the desktop application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can check if you have any hotspots by

1. Switching to Prototype Mode

2. Cmd + 0 to see all artboards

3. Cmd + A to select everything

If you see any lines going from one element to another artboard you have wires. This will restrict the upload to only the artboards that are connected via hotspots.

HTH, Corrinna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines