• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUTHORISATION FAILURE/ VENDOR ISSUE?

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently installed ADE on my Lenovo Desktop running Windows 10. I can download EPUB books from Essex CC library to ADE but I cannot authorise my computer to enable downloading to my Kobo Glo because the list of vendors does not include Kobo. I have tried Overdrive in place of Kobo (this is where the EPUB books originate - in effect the vendor, although they are in fact free -  and because Overdrive is on the drop-down vendor list. This does not work either and in both cases the error message is (approximately) "either the password or the user Id does not match the vendor"

Totally confused : Any ideas? Not sure how the reply gets to me. My mobile No. is 07876 080 462

Thanks

John D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

The Vendor meen the Creativer of his ID, which you used for your reader. Also if you authorze with the Adobe ID you should login with the Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Vendor meen the Creativer of his ID, which you used for your reader. Also if you authorze with the Adobe ID you should login with the Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent! This reply enabled me to Authorise  - whatever it is I am authorising - and subsequently to download (borrow) an EPUB book saved in .pdf format.

But when I attempted to transfer/copy  the book to my Kobo using instructions I have had for two or three years - which used to work - this failed and I received a message, which I now can't see, telling me to I had to authorise with a different Id - one not available on the ADE authorisation dropdown.

I have just about had enough of Kobo since a few months ago a software "upgrade" wiped out the excellent - but unsupported - chess programme that I used more than the reader function.

John Drake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines