• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Name will not update

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2008 Jul 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My html help project name will not change. I changed it at Project Settings and the old name displays in the title bar. I tried changing the title on the first page also with no luck.

Thanks

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 31, 2008 Jul 31, 2008
On the project tab, I chose Windows > New Window. I typed in the name I wanted in the Window Caption field. The next time I clicked Generate Primary Layout the named changed to my new name - yahoo ! small victory.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is File | Project Rename what you are looking for?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the new name require only a change of case? For example, you want to change "myproject" to "MyProject"?

You need to make a "real" change, so make it something like, "YourProject" and save it, then change it to "MyProject."

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the real change and Project Rename. When I tried Rename Project I got the following weird message: You have entered an invalid extension for the project file. The extension will be changed to ".xpj". So far no luck!

Thanks
Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
On the project tab, I chose Windows > New Window. I typed in the name I wanted in the Window Caption field. The next time I clicked Generate Primary Layout the named changed to my new name - yahoo ! small victory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp