• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device reset [Solved]

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to register one of my current reading apps to use borrowed books it says I'm over the number of devices I can authorize. I guess I have to ask for a reset.

EDIT: after two tries in chat, I was able to get one nice employee to rest my device count. I doubt there is a way to get help in these forums, as I was told in the first chat attempt, as there are mostly basic users... Overall, Adobe gives quite a lousy service...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow!! I have the same problem. Who helped you, if you don't mind me asking. How did you find this person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fundamentally I had to try a few times in chat until I found someone who could solve the issue.

The first time I use the internation chat service (which is always open) and I was told I had to use the forums. Both the second (that failed due to an issue in my connection) and third I had found someone who was much more helpful by using my country (Italy) support via chat, which however is closed from 5PM to 9 AM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines