Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard Notes

Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've searched and tried but haven't been able to add notes to art boards. I think it can be a valuable tool as I find myself frequently jotting down ideas using notes. It would be nice to have a notepad for each artboard within XD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is currently no official feature for attaching notes in XD's design view.  Personally, I usually just drop a text object next to the artboard and write my notes there.  I know that's not always ideal though -- if you're looking for something more, please upvote Annotations in design mode – Adobe XD Feedback​  and add a comment describing how you'd like it to work!

You can add comments to shared prototypes on the web, though.  This feature is great for gathering feedback from stakeholders, since anyone you share the prototype with can add comments.  Read more details here: November Update of Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)​ .

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines