• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying Subs for Illustrator but cannot Validate License?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need help with my Illustrator membership.

I just bought the 1-year plan and I also received order confirmation for it. But I cannot license my trial product (7 days trial is finished just yesterday) and I can only download trial period from Creative Cloud.

Everytime I try to validate my license, it keeps saying that there is no subs for this product.

I also check on my ID and see my "plan & product" tab and find it that I only have my photography plan in it. Illustrator is not there. Could it have been related to the problem?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Hi naldop2007,

Thanks for sharing this information. We have checked you account details in our records, it seems that Illustrator CC 2017 is now activated on your machine. Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance with this.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see Can't convert my trial version to a paid membership.

Let us know if this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, it does not help.

My subs plan in my account still said that I do not subs Illustrator.

What should I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi naldop2007,

Thanks for sharing this information. We have checked you account details in our records, it seems that Illustrator CC 2017 is now activated on your machine. Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance with this.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is working now.

Sorry that I did not update this case. I think that it takes 24 hours from subs payment fee to be in the plan. Once the subs is registered in my plan everything went smoothly, just in the for me to finish my work before dateline.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to us, it great that you are up and running with the applications. Let us know in case we could be of any help to you going forward.

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines