Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What a drag!

Contributor ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have put draggers on both my characters pupils, but instead of moving the eye, they stay still and the artwork is dragged (see below image)

What could I be doing wrong>?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually this thing happens if there's a conflict between one thing holding another thing back, or improper handle placement.

But shouldn't Eye Gaze > Mouse & Touch Input do the same? Or did you want something special to happen to the pupils that eye gaze doesn't allow?

Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 9.06.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to move the eyes using the mouse? Thats what I've been trying to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - under eye gaze, camera input is the default, but arming mouse & touch will let you control them with the mouse instead - no extra draggable required!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines