• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change outline color from black to white?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm learning to work with After Effects. Now I'm making my intro which will be out of many different videos. I want it only to have white outlines and transparent background so i could use this on every videos end.

I've tried to do some effects with Stylize > Cartoon > http://i.imgur.com/kT2KCUs.png

As you can see - now it has black outlines and white fill. My aim is to make it with white outline and transparent fill.

I tried many things, but I cannot find how can I convert from black to white without drawing it myself. I could really use some help...

Any advise is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

this is a video you want to stylize, correct?

show us the original stills from the video you wish to convert and show us a reference of how you want it to look like.

in general terms if you want to invert colors you can use the invert effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a video you want to stylize, correct?

show us the original stills from the video you wish to convert and show us a reference of how you want it to look like.

in general terms if you want to invert colors you can use the invert effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe I missed the invert effect.. It seem to work just fine, I'll just figure out how to remove the new black backgrounds. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could pre comp it, then use it as a matte to create transparency.  But we don' know what you're really doing, so that's a guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines