• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't figure out how to add photos back that were not imported

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version of Lightroom CC running on Windows 8.1 -- I imported a large number of pictures from an older camera body and found that there were about 75 PSD files that rejected for import because I had failed to save them with Maximize Compatibility in Photoshop. I went through the list and opened each in Photoshop then re-saved them with Maximize checked but I cannot figure out how to get them to appear in LR. What do I need to do? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

In Lightroom, select the folder(s) containing those PSDs, right click and choose Synchonize.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom, select the folder(s) containing those PSDs, right click and choose Synchonize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked but I don't understand why it didn't when I tried it the first time. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines