• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

epub footnotes

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witn Indesign CC2017 I created an epub, but the footnotes are not working, evean as a popup or at the end of the section. I've tried to export to epun 3 and epub 2.0.1. the same problem: the linf between footnotes is not working. This is the code that inDesign creates when exporting to epub:

" <span class="FNref _idGenCharOverride-4"><span id="footnote-037-backlink"><a class="_idFootnoteLink _idGenColorInherit" href="O_meu_Imaculado_Coração-4.xhtml#footnote-037">1</a></span></span> "

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you testing the epub?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With iBooks in my iMac, also i've tested with Calibre, with the same results (both apps are updated: the footnote number opens the xml document (O_meu_Imaculado_Coração-4.xhtml) inside the epub, not the footnote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chico,

I have tried to insert footnote in InDesign and exporting it to EPUB 2 and EPUB 3. It is exported fine and looking good with footnotes in place on iBooks..

Can you please confirm if you have any special setting applied to it...

Or you may share your document or Video to show the problem scenario @ monsingh@adobe.com so that i can investigate further.

Thanks,

Monica Singh

InDesign Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines