• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In the slideshow module how can you add text to a single slide?

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom help it states "To display a caption that is different for each slide, click the Custom Text pop-up menu and choose a metadata option."

However, when I click on the pop-up menu metadata is not a listed option.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am using a 27: iMac.

Thanks, Steve.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if that helps: Add Titles, Captions and Other Text to Your Lightroom Slideshows | Laura Shoe's Lightroom Training, ...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer you provided was extremely helpful to me in more ways than one.  First it answered my question and also gave me the name of another Lightroom reference: Laura Shoe's Lightroom.  Recently I had been receiving an error message stating that I had a catalog size more than 4GB and had been trying to find out what to do about it.  After subscribing to Laura's news letter the very first article was about that error and explained what it was and what to do about it.

Again thank you very much for your answer,

Steve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate post - see answers here Add text and metadata to slides

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines