• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue installing RoboHelp Trial version

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2008 Aug 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the trial version of RoboHelp in my machine. I am getting a message "Error #2". still it proceeds with the installation and at the end it gives the message that "The wizard was interrupted before Adobe RoboHelp 7 could be completely installed". Can one help me with this.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thayaparani and welcome to the RH community.

Do you have full admin rights on the PC you are attempting to install RH? You need this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont have admin rights on my machine. as it is my company machine, i will not get admin access on my machine. is there any other way to get the trial version installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. You must have it to install RH. They can remove it afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok column thanks for your help. Let me check with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry but you don't have to have admin rights attached to the users login to install RH7. Things have changed. An administrator can install it.

I am not sure that is the cause of the error message though.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp