• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Control placed .oam timeline

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to control the timeline of an .oam file placed in InDesign?

I have a complex MSO already built which I want to sit on top of a simple animation.

This will eventually be exported using Twixl so native InDesign animations are a no-go.

I could rebuild the actions of the MSO in Animate but I'm hoping I don't have to!

Fingers crossed someone has a solution!

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you explain a little more what you exactly want to do to control the oam and the MSO? Or perhaps post a PubOnline to explain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you create the OAM?

Do you have in5? You could use InDesign animations and convert them to a DPS web overlay and then convert that to a Twixl overlay using their conversion tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bob

I'm just at planning stage so it will be created in either Animate CC or Hype.

The MSOs are tables of options which highlight corresponding to a button press. They already exist from a previous job.

There are six of these in total which sit on top of a graphic of an office plan. I want to animate moving from room to room on the plan.

I do have in5 so will look into that option.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I'll update if I get anywhere!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines