• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Audio Mixer Tool

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be limited to mixing the Audio 1, Voice and Music tracks. Suppose I want to mix Audio 1, Audio 2 and Audio 3, can you do that?

I notice that you can click on the name of the track in the tool and change it. If I try to change the tool for Voice to "Audio 2" (with a space between Audio and 2) it doesn't allow that and just reverts back to Voice. If I try to change it "Audio2" with no space, it allows this but just changes the name of the Voice track on the timeline to Audio2. So it doesn't allow modification of the Audio 2 track.

Can you mix audio for arbitrary tracks?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Grab the left edge and slide it out.  You get a few more tracks.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grab the left edge and slide it out.  You get a few more tracks.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that was easy but I don't know how anybody would be expected to know that. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

pixel_a_ted wrote:

Well that was easy but I don't know how anybody would be expected to know that. Thanks.

You are right!  In fact it was a guess based on knowing that most, if not all, of the windows in PrE will expand by grabbing the edges. 

Thank you for  marking my answer as "Correct".  I get points and someday, if I get enough, I may qualify for a free CC subscription!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines