• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OAM is not working with Googles's chrome browser

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote in the forum DW  that my oam file (small game done with AnimateCC) was not working via DW 2017. It is impossible

to enter in the game with Google but not with the other browser.

So Mr. PZiecina answer that: If it is just Google's Chrome browser that it is not working in, then it is probably a problem with the code. Which you will have to ask in the CC animate forum.

Well I am here to ask you what could be the problem with my code, because it was working before with DW2015 ?

Lise J.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Did you ever figure out this problem?

I'm having the same problem with a .oam canvas file not working in chrome although the live preview does work and it works in ms edge browser.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bobba1

I really thougt that I was not the only one to have that problem. When I ask help in the forum of Animate, no body bother with my problem. So I decide not changing my site (done with Dw 2015) because everthing is working perfertly in each browser. The OAM work perfectly too!

So when Mr. PZiecina gave me his answer, I was dissatisfield, and because he have a lot of problem to make Dw2017 running correctly, I decide not argue with him.  I know that with Dw 2015 my site work perfectly.

I don't make any change with DW 2017, afraid that something will not work like it suppose.

I am very sorry that I cant not help you.

Lise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard of anything similar from other browsers. Let me check with the team.

Meanwhile, can you confirm that you are seeing this issue with the latest version that was released this week?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Preran

I change for DW 2015, I see the OAM with Google Chrome and Opera Stable but I cant not enter to the game and even the hand doest not appear. With Internet explorer a don't see nothing. With Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox the game play perfectly.

Hope that will help you.

Lise J.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr Preran,

After telling you that with Google it was not working I decide to check out with another computer.  I when to Google, and I saw the game and the hand.  I play the game.

Lise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Yes. I was using the.latest chrome update and dw cc 2017. However I did notice one thing in my case. The original oam file that didn't work had a video file in it. When I removed the video it worked in chrome. When adding the video I used the component window as instructed by adobe. Must be a bug with trying to add video into an oam file in chrome. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am checking with the product team to see if they have seen anything similar. Will let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your OAM project have any HTML entities in JavaScript  files?

I ask because there is a reported bug in DW 2017.   HTML entities in JavaScript and JSON files are overwritten with symbols on file reopen.  Possibly related, I don't know.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines