• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find my photos in Lightroom 5

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My external hard drive is no longer showing up in my files, all of my files are showing up as being G but are only showing as missing files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

After continually messing around and trying to find an answer to this dilemma I have finally figured it out. What I had to to do was click to add a file, that is showing up as a missing file in G, from my external hard drive and it said this file already exists do you want to merge them. I did that and now everything is back where it belongs!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, probably the drive letter that contains your photos has changed. Windows does this sometimes for various different reasons. The easiest solution is to go into Windows and change the drive letter back to whatever it used to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After continually messing around and trying to find an answer to this dilemma I have finally figured it out. What I had to to do was click to add a file, that is showing up as a missing file in G, from my external hard drive and it said this file already exists do you want to merge them. I did that and now everything is back where it belongs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines