• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Text in Lightroom CC Print Module

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I move a photo from Lightroom CC to Photoshop to add text.  I add text on a layer finish my work, Merge and exit Photoshop.  It automatically goes back to LR CC with text, I can see it in the Develop module.  As soon as I open the photo in the Print module the text is no longer there??

Vicki

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

There is a merge down option, but there is also a flatten image option that will leave you with just a background layer. It's possible that you are working with a layer 0 and the image is not completely flattened. I suggest that you look again. I would also suggest that you try creating a tiff image rather than a PSD and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post screen shots of both the image in the Develop and the print modules, 2 screen shots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 11.36.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-16 at 11.36.12 AM.png

The top one is in the print module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the first one on the left is in the print module, the same picture on the right is in the Develop module????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify what you said about merge.. Does that mean that you flattened the image in Photoshop? What file format is the image with the text on it? I know this is probably a dumb question. But are you sure you have selected the image with the text added when you hhave switched to the print module?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if I remember correctly it said merged not flattened. I looked for flattened and it wasn’t available to me from drop down. The file is a DSC5956-edited-3.psd

Yes, I have selected the image with the text and Lightroom isn’t showing any stacks. I did try starting over and the same thing happened. I am working on a copy in Lightroom before going into edit in Photoshop CC.

Some how I think they aren’t link correctly or ?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a merge down option, but there is also a flatten image option that will leave you with just a background layer. It's possible that you are working with a layer 0 and the image is not completely flattened. I suggest that you look again. I would also suggest that you try creating a tiff image rather than a PSD and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, that worked, done!!!!

Thanks Again

vj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines