• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index entries are backwards

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2008 Jul 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on RoboHTML 7.0 with a project generated as FlashHelp. In the generated FlashHelp project, when I type a keyword into the Index "Type in the Keyword to find" box, it appears backwards.

For example, if I type in the word Data, it appears as "ataD."
-OR-
Sometimes I type in the "D" (for Data) and it appears in the text box, but when I type in the "a", it deletes the "D" and displays the list of "a" words. Then when I type in the "t" it deletes the "a" and goes to the "t" words.

Either way, it never works correctly. This is so weird. Any help you can give me will be most appreciated!
Thanks!
pat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2008 Jul 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latter alone sounds like you have pressed the Insert key so that it changes to overwrite.

The first I have never heard of. Are you perhaps using a left to right language? The only thing I can think of.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2008 Aug 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Would that be affected by the language setting in File | Project Settings?

Is it only happening in RH? I know Word has RTL support, don't recall seeing anything similar in RH, but then again I've never looked for it. :)

http://tlt.psu.edu/suggestions/international/keyboards/winrtl.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp