• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat Ipad app

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a adobe acrobat dc pro for my pc and downloaded the app for my ipad.  I was able to sign in but cannot access any of the subscriptions even though it says I am subscribed. I've called the support phone number but they were no help.

adobe.png

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The app for mobile (iOS & Android) is Adobe Acrobat READER not Adobe Acrobat Pro or Standard.

Pro & Standard are desktop applications only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh ok, why when I'm logged in it says I am subscribed and not give me access? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Subscription covers a lot of ground.

There is subscription to Adobe's Acrobat (the desktop application).

There is subscription the Adobe's Document Cloud (parts of it | all of it | Doc Cloud & Acrobat.

There are Creative Cloud subscriptions (several flavors). Some of which include subscription to Acrobat.

There is subscription the Adobes Tech Comm Suite (which includes Acrobat).

There are others.

Out of this smorgasbord of subscription offerings it appears that you have a subscription to Adobe's Document Cloud but without Acrobat.

Sign into your Adobe account at Adobe's web site. Use "Manage Account" to access the details of your account. Start with "Plans & Products".  Poke around & give your account a close look-see.

[Edit] Regardless of all this there is no "Acrobat" for mobile devices. Acrobat (Pro or Standard) is exclusively a desktop application. So even with an Acrobat subscription you've a Jeff Probst situation of "got nothing for you" in regards to mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines