• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing showing up when I open XD

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded Adobe XD and after opening it i see no smaller window asking for size input. Ive looked at videos and they all show a small box when you open it saying iphone size, tablet size, web, custom. I dont see this and have now way of opening it. Screenshot_2.png This is what i see when I open XD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Hi Guys,

The Windows 10 version of XD doesn't have a Welcome screen (yet), so you will want to create your artboards manually in the document before adding any artwork or prototyping. Select the Artboard tool (below the Text tool), and you will see a scrollable list of preset artboard sizes on the right hand size that you can use. Click on one of the presets and it will place that artboard on the canvas.

hth,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, on Windows 10 Pro with Anniversary Update.

When creating a new design, there are no templates offered like the mac version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Guys,

The Windows 10 version of XD doesn't have a Welcome screen (yet), so you will want to create your artboards manually in the document before adding any artwork or prototyping. Select the Artboard tool (below the Text tool), and you will see a scrollable list of preset artboard sizes on the right hand size that you can use. Click on one of the presets and it will place that artboard on the canvas.

hth,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines