• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image size for framing

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I currently have an image size of 16.043 wide and 6.543 high and resolution is at 400 ppi. I want to print this for framing without cropping or adding a border, unless I can print it then cut that border away and be left with the image in one of the following: I have three frame size options - 8.5 x 14 - 11 x 17 - 12 x 16 - so is there any way to alter my image size to make it fit in one of these without a border, cropping or distortion? Or do I just need to give up and print it with a border, then cut a mat to cover the border? If I need to add a border, the paper sizes would be either 16 x 20 or 13 x 19 if I print at home. I want the image to fill as much of the available frame space as possible. Thanks for any input!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted your question in the Premier Elements forum for video.  Your question may be moved.  If not, perhaps you can post it where other people can answer it.

Good luck!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh boy, no wonder I can't figure out things for myself! Thanks Bill!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines