• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resume tracking stabilize motion in After Effects CC 2017

Contributor ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Stabilize Motion. I closed the Tracking Panel by accident. When I reopened it, the option to analyze frames disappeared. I can't get it back. How do I resume tracking?

resume tracking.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Enable the "Show Options" setting in the flyout menu.

I am not sure what you mean exactly, where is "show options". care to demonstrate?

I closed the Tracking Panel by accident. When I reopened it, the option to analyze frames disappeared. I can't get it back. How do I resume tracking?

it's not your fault but the interface's faulty U.I design which has made many users puzzle over "where's the rest of my panel" question. Motion Tracker in AE CC 2017

where's the rest?

click on the panel to see the bor

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what you mean exactly, where is "show options". care to demonstrate?

I closed the Tracking Panel by accident. When I reopened it, the option to analyze frames disappeared. I can't get it back. How do I resume tracking?

it's not your fault but the interface's faulty U.I design which has made many users puzzle over "where's the rest of my panel" question. Motion Tracker in AE CC 2017

where's the rest?

click on the panel to see the borders (your case is easier because you already saw the borders)

now drag the lower border down like this

002.gif

to avoid this type of scenarios you can:

1. right click on any panel  you want to see in the classic U.I and uncheck stacked panels group under panel group settings

2. work in the standard workspace (like I do)

3. when tracking, work in the motion tracking workspace (the panel will have a lot of room there and won't be narrowed down)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Roei Tzoref, Your answer is correct, sir!

In this forum, with an incorrect answer, how do I label unlabel it as correct? And how do I label the correct one as correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What! you let Mylenium steal my thunder???

you have this at the bottom of the response text field if you marked it as the correct response

click it and mark the right one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roei Tzoref:

I'm not able to Unmark Mylenium​​'s answer as correct.

It just keeps switching back and forth between "Unmark as Correct" and "Correct Answer".

No other Actions are available to me.

Maybe Mylenium​ marked it as correct himself?

Correct-answer_MakeAGif.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Mylenium marked it as correct himself?

he's been known to do that here

just kidding! he can't only Op can mark response as correct otherwise it would be a whole mess in here

if you unmark his comment as correct, now leave it! now scrool down and go to my genius comment and mark it as correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roei Tzoref​:​
Finally!

I had to leave "Correct Answer" showing on his response...

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 4.11.48 PM.png

...then scroll down to yours. The "Correct Answer" option was then available for yours...

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 4.12.01 PM.png

...and I was able to click on it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

interesting! Justice has been here today thanks to your efforts Sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines