• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera layer hide my second layer

Participant ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I startet my project with one layer. I added a camera layer which is on top. I did my editing on this clip, and then I added a new clip which I placed under the first clip (I have tried over as well. Camera layer is always on top.

I then tried to edit the second clip, but couldn't do it. Then I noticed I had to extend the camera layer beyond my second clip. But when I do so, the whole clip is covered with the color of the camera layer, which is in my case, pink. How and why does this happened? I can't edit my clip. The camera layer does not cover my first clip. It only happens on the second clip.Skjermbilde 2016-12-18 kl. 09.56.04.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Oh well, this is just embarrassing... When put in my second clip, I didn't know it would be affected by editing done with the previous clip (first clip). And since the first clip was zoomed all the way in, the second clip started all the way zoomed in. And of course it zoomed in on a red wall giving me a pink images. Leaving me to believe that it was the camera layers fault.

My bad. So sorry for the trouble!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera layer will only affect all the layers that are 3D and it has no appearance in the active camera window. what you are seeing is probably related to a layer covering the screen in red by some parameter, or maybe a display issue - we can't be sure because we need to see your whole Ae interface and for you to provide details as what exactly is your setup, what is the Camera for and some system details while your at it (Full Os and Ae version numbers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh well, this is just embarrassing... When put in my second clip, I didn't know it would be affected by editing done with the previous clip (first clip). And since the first clip was zoomed all the way in, the second clip started all the way zoomed in. And of course it zoomed in on a red wall giving me a pink images. Leaving me to believe that it was the camera layers fault.

My bad. So sorry for the trouble!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for sharing what was it we live and learn with Ae everyday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines