Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Muse to another person

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a site that I built for someone that I now want to hand over to them. I have all of of the assets gathered, but I'm wondering about the various Library items that I used. Does the person receiving the files need to have the third-party Library items that I used installed on their Muse?

Any help is appreciated!

DB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

No. Normally all widgets will work properly, because all, they need to work, is integrated within the .muse file.

If the second person doesn’t intend to upscale the images, he even won’t need the original assets, but what he’ll definitely need, is the .muse file itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Normally all widgets will work properly, because all, they need to work, is integrated within the .muse file.

If the second person doesn’t intend to upscale the images, he even won’t need the original assets, but what he’ll definitely need, is the .muse file itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines