• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Pricing

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howe do I find/get upgrade pricing for Adobe Premiere Elements?  I have version 13, wishing to upgrade to 15.  The website says upgrade pricing is available, but doesn't state where it can be found or how to do it.  All I see is the 69.99 sale for the full version. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shop around at authorized online and retail resellers and you will find a better deal for the non-upgrade price than Adobe offers for the upgrade price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My favorite online store is B&H in New York.  As a single state retailer, they (legally) don't have to collect sales tax in most, if not all, other states.  Secondly, this is the time of year for discounts.  It won't get cheaper.  It is likely to go back to full retail soon.

Premier Elements 15 is $70.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1281103-REG/adobe_65273853_premiere_elements_15_for.html

For $19 more you can get the combo with both Photoshop and Premier Elements. 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1281102-REG/adobe_65273582_photoshop_and_premiere_elements.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the ideas all.  However, it's only 69.99 straight from Adobe right now, so I was hoping that with an upgrade price it would be even cheaper.  I'm not seeing it any cheaper than $70 from anyone online, so I was hoping to take advantage of an even cheaper upgrade price straight from Adobe, I just can't find it on their website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines