• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr 6.8 - Delete Photo Glitch - HELP?

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ever since I updated to Lr 6.8 Perpetual when I try to delete a photo on Lr, it will delete from the HD; but, the photo remains on the screen in Lr...on all modules. The only way to remove it and move on is to reboot Lr. Help??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

You are doing this in the Develop module, correct? If so before you try to delete images switch back to the Library module.

This is a know bug in the new release and will be addressed in the next release. Until then just switch back to the library module to delete images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are doing this in the Develop module, correct? If so before you try to delete images switch back to the Library module.

This is a know bug in the new release and will be addressed in the next release. Until then just switch back to the library module to delete images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll try that...a hotfix in the mean time would be nice though lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HeldInTheMoment wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that...a hotfix in the mean time would be nice though lol

Yes it would but Adobe is not known for doing that. especially since there is an easy work around. In fact I am surprised by the number of posts on this new glitch. I for one never delete images while in the Develop module. I only use it to actually develop RAW images. All my image selecting, deleting, Keywording and the like is done in the Library module before I ever go to the develop module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines