• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DVD selection makes Premier non-responsive

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier 15 on 64 bit Windows 10. When DVD is clicked the Premier immediately goes into non-response mode. All other selections work. The DVD works. It has the valid and latest driver. Other software uses it without problems. From looking through the forum, this appears to be a reasonably common problem but I don't see any answers. Is there one?

I've alsoDVD  tried reinstalling but that did not work.

I purchased this product less than a month ago and the product has been around for a few months. There should be no issue having Premier 15 using a DVD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not quite clear what you're asking about, John. Are you trying to burn a DVD?

Meantime, go to your computer manufacturer's web site (HP, Dell, etc.) and download the drivers for your DVD driver from that site. Don't trust Windows 10 to give you the best drivers.

If that doesn't fix it, we can did deeper with more information, including your computer hardware specs, camcorder specs and further information about your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just checking to be sure: Are you using Adobe Premiere Elements or Adobe Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines