• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone Stamp

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the tool Clone tool. It starts to look like its painting the object instead of cloning. Leaving a black spot. Any ideas? I followed the reset tools and prefs preferance settings by watching video and nothen happen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a snapshot of the options bar and clone source panel, as below, when this is happening ?

Check that mode is "Normal"

Also check you are using the Clone stamp tool not the pattern stamp - they do look similar    This not  this

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe the steps you are using and which version of Ps you are on... are you cloning on a separate layer or on the same layer as the source?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unknown.jpg

This is whats it's doing. Something changed. I have iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015). I have no clue it's driving nuts here. I also have a MAC book pro and try to see if it does it there. Haven't tried it yet. I perfer this MAC 2015. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CS6

Adobe Photoshop Version: 13.0.6 (13.0.6 20131025.r.54 2013/10/25:21:00:00) x64

Operating System: Mac OS 10.12.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Dave's. post,  where circled in blue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd think that resetting tools and Preferences would fix any weird Options Bar settings.

The whole 'Black Spot' thing has a comic feel to it, and made me laugh out loud when I read it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was to upset to correct my explaination, but I found the problem. The mode was in DIFFERENCE, should in normal. So simple. Glad you had a laugh, guess I'm pretty funny huh?!!! LOL!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it sorted - it's easily missed

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines