Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu Indent

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2008 Jul 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to indent my lesson topics in the menu that appear when presenter files are published - in this case my menu index appear to the right.

Currently, the menu index align all topics/titles evenly to the left - making it hard to distinguish major lessons apart.

As an example I need,

Lesson1
Sub-title
Sub-title

Lesson2
Sub-tile

Thanks in advance
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 31, 2008 Jul 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use a symbol to distinguish different lessons by changing Navigation name in slide manager

>Lesson1
Sub-title
Sub-title
>Lesson2
Sub-tile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2008 Aug 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it you meant Slide Properties? If so, this worked out just fine.
If not, let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 02, 2008 Aug 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,I meant changing Navigation Name slide property in Slide Manager . Is it working for you now ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 04, 2008 Aug 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi guys,

For what it's worth, you can also simply add a number of spaces in the Slide Properties dialog box to affect indenting of your slide titles. I wrote an article about it on my forum here:
http://www.robrode.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1179753494

So as Leo suggests, you can add characters to the slide titles, the only drawback is that the "subtopics" will still show as left aligned. But if you add some spaces, you can actually create the indentation you're looking for.

Rob
http://www.robrode.com/yabb/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources