• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported jpegs changing frame rate automatically

Participant ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started with one jpeg sequence. I created a composition and started my project at 24fps. During my project I keep adding new jpeg sequences, and they automatically has the frame rate 30. I interpret and change to 24 and then dragging it down to my timeline. During my project the frame rate keeps changing back to 30 all the time, making the video shorter. And in order for me to be accurate I need to change it back all the time. How can I change it, and keep it at 24? The only sequence that stays at 24fps is the composition. Skjermbilde 2016-12-18 kl. 21.11.35.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

there is a bug on importing jpg sequences on CC2017 read here: Known issues in After Effects CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a bug on importing jpg sequences on CC2017 read here: Known issues in After Effects CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'm sorry for the question since there is an answer to this out there. But since the bug is with jpegs, I'm better of with tiff?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But since the bug is with jpegs, I'm better of with tiff?

the workarounds are pretty decent unless you are working in a project with multiple frame rates (because if you are not - you can just change the default frame rate and all your clips will be at the default) and more than 5 clips (because if you are - you can import them with the method described but with with many clips this could make the importing process rather slow).

you can use any other format but jpg's if you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! It helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines