• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading your adobe premier elements

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently obtained a copy of adobe Premiere elements 4 and adobe photoshop elements 6, though the disc for photoshop elements 6 is M.I.A... My question that I would ask is:

Is there a way for me to upgrade adobe premiere elements 4 to the newest version or am I stuck with version 4? Also is it possible to obtain photoshop elements 6 without the disc? I can imagine yes due to digital copies etc. I do have the serial numbers for both these products.

Thank you in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you're using 11 year old versions of the programs, you're not likely to be eligible for the upgrade price.

However, you may be able to find discounted prices on Amazon and "Black Friday" sales that cost less than an upgrade price.

And, if you don't mind not having the very latest version, you may find that a used or older version of the program will do the job. Since its major overhaul in version 11, the program is about the best in its class, so any version since will do. Most of the updates since  then have been adding features to that basic engine. Just buy the version that has the features you're looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines