• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dec 15 2016 update Lightroom CC 2015.8

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the update of Lightroom Dec 15th. Since then if I click on any photo, everything else goes black within the lightroom module. The menu bars, the Navigator panels, the stip along the bottom, I mean everything. If I minimize Lightroom, the bring it back to normal size on my 27" iMac(fall 2013 edition), then everything looks normal again. But click any photo and everything around the photos goes black again. The photo library doesn't disappear, I can always see the photos, but everything else goes black. I'm just trying at this minute to click a photo to drag to another album, when I click the photo, everything goes black and I can't see any albums. Should I uninstall, I've never seen anything like this. I'd screen capture and show you if i could post photos of it. It doesn't matter what module that I'm in. Click the photo and everything around the photos in the lightroom module goes black.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

It is a known issue although usually intermittent on some Mac OS computers. You could follow the thread below for progress. A couple of work-arounds:

Press G to go back to the Library grid followed by D to get back to Develop.

Minimize your window and then click the LR dock icon to re-open.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-2015-7-in-macos-sierra-bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a known issue although usually intermittent on some Mac OS computers. You could follow the thread below for progress. A couple of work-arounds:

Press G to go back to the Library grid followed by D to get back to Develop.

Minimize your window and then click the LR dock icon to re-open.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-2015-7-in-macos-sierra-bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines