• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AEGP Plugin Premiere Pro Import: Unknown error. ( 5027 :: 12 )

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to open a Premiere project in After Effects and I keep getting these two errors:

After Effects error: zero denominator converting ratio denominators. ( 17 :: 19 )

AEGP Plugin Premiere Pro Import: Unknown error. ( 5027 :: 12 )

Any help would be great

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrewh,

Which Operating system and what are your system specs?

Any 3rd party plugins or effects installed on your machine?

Also, confirm the version of After Effects and Premiere Pro (check from the help menu).

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS Sierra 10.12.1

Macbook pro 15 inch

• 2.5 ghz intel core i7
  • 16 gb ram
  • graphics: intel iris pro 1536 mb

Yes I have 3rd party plugins and effects.

AE version 13.7

Premiere verison 9.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What third-party plugins, effects, scripts, etc. do you have installed? Are any of them in use in your project? If so, which ones?

Also, is there a reason you're using such an old version? I'd suggest trying 13.8 (called CC 2015.3) or 14.0.1 (called CC 2017). If, for some reason you MUST use 13.7, make sure you're updated to 13.7.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AndrewH,

Checking to see if you still need help. Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin - 

Not sure if you're still here checking but I am having the same error. I'm trying to import a premiere pro sequence, I chose the sequence after going to File > Import > Import Premiere Pro File, and it gave me the same two errors. I'm working on a PC running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS, on the 2018 Lenovo Yoga 720 with intel core i7 and nvidia geforce gtx. The Premiere file doesn't have any 3rd party plugins. I have put various effects from Premiere onto some of the clips such as a denoiser and wipe effects. I'm working in Premiere Pro v 14.5 and After Effects 17.5.1. 

I'm new to the premiere<>AE workflow so really what I'm trying to do is add effects to my premiere file but still be able to go back and edit the premiere file without having to re-export every time. Let me know if there is a better way than importing my premiere file to AE. I tried the dynamic link but I don't see the premiere video in AE when I do that, so it makes it hard to draw the effects onto the video at the right time and location...

Advice appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Old Forum, but im getting this same exact issue and cannot seem to find a fix for the life of me, I've tried everything, clearing cache, changing the drive it is on, updating, I am not using any effects in premier, I only have a motion bro plugin that is not being used in the file, I am running version 24.3 on a Ryzen 9 3900x, 32gb ddr4, and a RTX 2070 super 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines