• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 uninstalled adobe flash player. I doubt ya'll will be able to help me but here goes.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So okay I was having an issue with a web page. So I uninstalled flash player thinking I could just reinstall it. But they tell me I can't because it comes as a packaged and is already installed but pages that need it don't work. I've used the test button on there page. It shows that it's working but you know, it's not. Windows ten in wonky! If you have any idea please let me know!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following link might be useful

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved to Installing Flash Player forums as this isn't a beta issue)

Hi,

Since Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE/Edge browser, they lock the files to (attempt to) prevent users from easily uninstalling/removing Flash Player because, as you have found out, a standalone installer does not exist for Flash Player for IE/Edge browsers.  The following may be assist you in restoring Flash Player for IE/Edge (from least destructive, to most destructive):

Before performing any of these you should back-up all important files and programs.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines