• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calibri Light has disappeared

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Calibri Light in our Style Guide but since I've upgraded I can no longer find Calibri Light in my drop down menu.  I'm working on a MAC.  Can we no longer use it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

All of the above.  We found a copy and put it back in so I have it now just don't know why it disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Calibri Light appear in your other applications?

What version of InDesign? What operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calibri (and Calibri Light) is licensed by Microsoft, and not Apple or Adobe. From Wikipedia:

The typeface is distributed with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac, Microsoft Office 2013 and, Microsoft Office 2016. The current version is 6.18.

It's available for purchase here: Calibri® Light - Fonts.com .

Or perhaps you can find a similar typeface that is available from Typekit (free with your CC subscription) and update the style guide and documents if you don't want to purchase the font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was that an OS upgrade or a CC upgrade or a hardware upgrade?

If you backed up your fonts folder, you may have it in your backup for a reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the above.  We found a copy and put it back in so I have it now just don't know why it disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does "all of the above" refer to all of the answers provided or all of the answers in one response?

What solved your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines