Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing Presenter

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2007 Sep 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

if I remember correctly, back in Breeze 4.x-days there wasan open .fla-File that served as the template for publishing. It could be manipulated in any ways you'd liked.

Now, with Connect 6.x, I guess Adobe hid it in their .dlls somewhere. Has any of you found a way how to customize the skin (I don't mean just colors, I'm talking the whole 9 yards)?

Regards
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2007 Sep 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know if you find an answer to this...

KC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 20, 2007 Sep 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have total control over the viewer.swf (the Flash movie that shows presentations), because any Flash module embedded in your presentation can modify it at runtime by accessing a property or setting via " _root ". Please see the 3 - 4 other topics below this one on the forum for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 01, 2008 Aug 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Blik Revil,
Did you ever get an answer to this. I have Presenter 7 and need to customize the viewer as well.

Thanks,
Doug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources