• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dead msi Link

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Adobe Flash Player Distribution page for version 24.0.0.186, link to dowload the msi for  "Firefox and Netscape Plug-In compatible applications – NPAPI" seems to be dead. Please investigate, thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Hi,

We had some site issues earlier today that have been resolved. I'm not sure if those issues are related to the MSI installer not downloading for you (I was not able to reproduce the behaviour).  Can you please try downloading the file again and see it's working now?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What does "dead" mean?  What happens when you click on the link?  Please private message me the link that is not working for you.  Do not post it here in the forums.  What geo-location are you in?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Dead" means the link does not work

the link iis - <moderator:  deleted link.  publicly posting distribution links is a violation of the distribution agreement>

geo-location - Canada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I'll investigate.  Is this the only file impacted?  Can you download other files?

<edited>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can download other files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, which OS (including version) and browser are you using?  Sorry, I forgot to ask previously.  Do you have modified security settings in place in the browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS - Windows 10

Browser - Google Chrome 55.0.2883.87

No modified security settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I'll need to escalate this to the team that handles that page.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We had some site issues earlier today that have been resolved. I'm not sure if those issues are related to the MSI installer not downloading for you (I was not able to reproduce the behaviour).  Can you please try downloading the file again and see it's working now?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any MSI's available for 24.0.0.186 and need one for distribution purposes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works now, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines