• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player download page "Install now' button redirects to www.adobe.com

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to instal flash player on my Mac OS10.12.1 but don't want cloud or any of the other options.  I have had it before and used it with no problem but this time it does not seem to work.  Please help.

[moderator: update title to more accurately reflect issue being reported]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Creative Cloud is not a requirement to install Flash player.  This is an optional offer after installation completes, without error.  Please ensure Flash Player is enabled in the browser:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. When I click on "Install Flash Player" it takes me to the Adobe creative cloud page. It will not allow me to install Flash Player. I am on MacBook Pro using safari v. 10.0.1 and I have the plug-ins allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John but that is the page I've been trying to install from. When I click the yellow "Install" button it just takes me back to the adobe web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LauranW

Clicking the Install button downloads the installer file.  Is this not happening?  Please post step-by-step instructions (including links, complete button names, etc) to reproduce the behaviour you are observing.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem. I am running a new macbook pro and need to install Flash for Safari browser which is up to date. When I go to the flash install/get adobe page and click click "install now" it takes me back to the adobe homepage where it wants me to purchase creative cloud. When I go to the troubleshooting page for Flash for Safari and click "download now" in the popup it takes me to apple's main page for Safari which has no links for Flash. Here are screen shots:

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 11.00.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 11.00.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 10.59.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-19 at 10.59.58 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly same problem that I'm having. The install never begins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hialexs70806554 ,

Thanks for the detail description of the behaviour and posting the screenshots.  I've been able to reproduce the behaviour and will escalate to the team that handles the page.  I will post back here when I have an update.

This is impacting all downloads, not just Mac.   Updating title to better reflect the issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having problems with this. I need this for my work. I have tried everything I possibly can as well as contacting adobe by phone. They sent me to chat, promising me that chat would help me. Chat just repeated over and over how they can't help me. This is the worst customer service I have ever had. I am not stupid when it comes to computers but I need this to work so I can run by business.
Maria, can you please let me know how long I should expect to wait to see an answer and resolution for this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are escalating the issue and do not have an ETA as to when it'll be fixed at this time.  In the interim, please use the offline installers posted at the bottom of the following tech notes, in the 'Still having problems' section:

Note that there are different Flash Player installers for the different browsers.  If you use multiple browsers, you'll want to download the various installers for those browsers.

I'll post back here when I have an update on the main download page.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

manual download from this site works... finally...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem as described as above. getting redirected to the creative cloud page. flash player is needed for online college orientation. help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that google chrome is working for what I need. Possibly see if it it will do what you need!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you those links at the bottom work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you - the links work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The issue is now resolved and https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer is now working as expected.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is EXACTLY what I am experiencing today. For over an hour now.

I go to click the yellow "INSTALL" button and I am redirected to the Adobe homepage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I click on the yellow install now button and am immediately taken to the creative cloud page. No download even begins. I've tried on Firefox and Safari and am always redirected the the install now page unsuccessfully. I've tried everything on the help page without any success. I'm using a new 2016 MacBook Pro macOS Sierra 10.12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem. Maria there are no links to show beyond the two above -- I click the yellow "Install now" button and it takes me back to the adobe home page (with headline "from blank to brilliant"). No install begins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. The yellow installation button no longer leads to the installer. Seems like it creates a loop back to the homepage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines