• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import problems into lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having some problems with importing my photos into lightroom. I do as i always do, take photos with my camera, and plug my camera into my PC (not mac) to import them, I have a different SD card now so i kinda figured that is the problem but i don't really know how to solve this problem. when i try to import the images i do not get a preview of the images, it just shows image preview not available, and when i import them it says lightroom cannot open/show this image file.
One of the image file names reads: SZ6A0007.CR2  I don't have alot experience with file names but it reads different than all my other raw/CR2 files
I can't really see the problem here as i do as i have always done with other SD cards.

The camera i use is a 5D mark 4, (first time using this so could be this for all i know)

The SD card is a Sandisk Pixtor SD xs . it was something i had lying around that i decides to use since my usual card decided not to work anymore. I did format the card before i started using it.

Have anyone else been trough any of this before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Your camera is not supported in this version of Lightroom. you need to update to Lightroom CC 2015.8

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact version NUMBER of your Lightroom? Please go to Help->System Info and report  back what version number of Lightroom is shown there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Sorry for late answer.

Where it says Lightroom version it reads: CC 2015.5.1 (1073342)

Further dows it says Version: 10.0

I belive the last one is what im looking for. Did this help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your camera is not supported in this version of Lightroom. you need to update to Lightroom CC 2015.8

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh okay thank you. I didn't really think of this. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines